I thought I would share some things i am personally excited about for the next 12 months.
- The boys getting more and more active. it is a lot of fun.
- playing in the dirt (with the kids….right).
- GORD – the off road Duathalon in March with Stephanie.
- The date night alone in prescott before the GORD with stephanie 😉 – our first planned night away.
- Running a half marathon, maybe the Lost Dutchman in March.
- Camping next summer with the boys.
- Maybe heading to the beach.
- Maybe heading to colorado in the summer
- Nana & Papa Adams coming down in march to see their little grandkids.
- more time mountain biking.
- Some work stuff. I know im odd, but i feel some good things happening at factor1
- Cool tech toys. Stuff is getting cooler and cooler every year, and i know im a geek, but i look forward to it.
- Scoot bikes?!?! bikes without pedals for toddlers. Maybe they will be ready next fall. maybe not. they are still pretty short.
Just a few random things in my head.