Yep. Aspirations. Stephanie and I are not big on new year resolutions. We do set goals often, and revisit these through out the year. Regardless, a new year brings a fresh blanket of snow, and we are free to make whatever footprints we wish. So i thought i would share some things we have been talking about recently.
As a family:
- Continue to declutter and own less stuff.
- Save more (aka retirement planning).
- spend less time watching tv, and more time reading books together (I have green eggs and ham memorized!)
- run more. I was running 7 miles in 60 minutes. I’d like to be at 9 miles in 60 minutes.
- bike more. umm yeah, that is always my goal.
- Read more. I need to finish my pMBA.
- date my wife more than ever.
- Continue to get in better shape. Jan. 2009 i was 228 at 6′ 2″. Jan 2010 I am 190. I’d like to see 180 this year.
- Go camping with my boys.
- redesign this blog.
Well those are mine, Stephanie will share hers later i am sure.