We have had to create a lot of silly rules in our house. Some of the best are worthy of sharing.
- No hockey sticks on the bed
- No guitars in the kitchen
- Get your brother out of the ottoman before closing it
- No standing on the sit and spin
- No eating crayons
- No crayons in your ears
- Don’t park your bike in the kitchen
- No sticking your hands in your drink
- No hanging from the curtains
- No “helping” with your brothers diaper change
I think its clear are little boys are all boy. Im sure there are more rules. We have to make up a dozen new ones every day it seems.