I was recently tagged by Tegan to list 5 of my addictions/passions.
1. Coffee. I have to start my day with at least one cup of coffee. You might not want to know me if I don’t get my morning coffee. 😉
2. My Blackberry. I actually used to think it was crazy that people were addicted to their blackberries. Then Matt got me one and I am now ADDICTED. I can facebook, email, or blog from wherever I am.
3. Blogging. Not necessarily the writing of my own blog, even though I do write more then I ever thought I would, but reading other peoples’ blogs is how I start my day (with the above cup of coffee). Blogging has opened me up to a wonderful world online and I treasure the many friends I have met through blogging.
4. Sleep. This is one of my biggest addictions and the one I will probably miss the most come June 😉 I can function on 7 hours of sleep, no less, and really need between 8 and 9. Yes I know I am in big trouble.
5. Being outside. I love being outside, doing almost anything outside (well July and August I don’t love it too much, but I miss it oh so much). Being outside almost instantly cheers me up on my grumpiest of days. Matt and I love to be outside together, we cannot wait to share this passion with the boys.
I am going to be lame and not tag anyone, but if you would like to do it please do, I would love to read about your passions.